Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Being at the Ogdens




March 30, 2008

On March 27th, 2:00 a.m. (yes I said a.m.), Dad and I arrived in Omaha, Nebraska to spend time with Holly and Aaron and the kids, and to be a part of the blessing of little Jake Larry.   It was fun to be with them for my birthday.   The kids were so cute!  Then the next evening, great grandma and Grandpa Bird came, completing our "traveling blessing group".  Holly and I had fun shopping for a blessing outfit for Jake, and Dad had fun playing with the kids while we were gone.  He and Lucy walked to the bus stop and met the kids.  He took some really fun pictures...Isn't that a great action shot of Noah?  Way to go Grandpa!

We so appreciate our kids and their willingness to let us be a part of their lives.  It is amazing to watch each of you with your children!  We love being grandparents!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Great pictures. That Jake Larry is so adorable! My favorite picture is of Dad pushing Grace on the swing. Classic.

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Janie,
I love your blog! You inspired me to create one of my own (with Jo's help). Our address is http://gordonjuliebirdblog.blogspot.com/