I am finally blogging my trip to Texas! Sorry I have been so slow! Part of the problem was being in Donnelly where uploading any kind of video or even pictures is painfully slow. But now that I am in Seattle for a few days, here I go!
Being in Texas with Jeff, Brenna, Jackson and James was so fun for me! Some of the highlights were being there for the ultra sound to find out they are having a girl, playing with Jackson and James and hearing Jackson sing, sing, sing!, going hiking on the windy rock hill, attending a football game in an amazing stadium! We had great seats, as you will see from the pictures I took, If I lived in Austin, I would definitely want season tickets for all of the UT games!, going christmas shopping, making wonderful candy, (I wish Brenna would come and make it with me again), playing tee-ball and watching football Jeff and Jackson style, going to the park with the train, and being there for Jackson's birthday! Now that was fun. He had a little trouble getting the candles blown out, but he finally won. It reminded me of the good ole days with Mel!
Jackson and James with their rendition of Head, Shoulders, Knees and toes. It's great!
Texas....Fight!!!

Thank you Jeff and Brenna for letting me come be a part of your family! It was so fun! I am the luckiest grandma in the world!
4 comments:
That looks and sounds like so much fun. What little cutie pies! I could use the warm weather about now....
What fun! I'm glad you posted about that trip... Great pictures. :)
There is nothing like a visit from Grandma!
looks like that was fun!
Post a Comment