Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break in Seattle




March was an exciting month for us here in Seattle.  We had Amy, Justin, Bryton, Whitney, Austin, Wendy, Olivia, Ethan, and Tyler here for Spring break and for my birthday.  We had a great time and it was fun for me to have people here to play with!  We went to some pretty fun places.  I have posted a few of my favorite pictues of the event.




Who are these monkeys?


 









And then....at the end of spring break we had the great news that the newest Bird grandchild, Janie Amorett Bird was born on March 28, 2009.  I don't have any pictures yet...but just wait until I get back in a couple of weeks.  I will have plenty to share!  We welcome her to our Bird family with open arms!

3 comments:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I love all the pictures!!! you have some very cute monkeys.

Wendy said...

Great post! It really was a lot of fun in Seattle! Thanks for the fun week!

Whitney said...

yeah it was fun... but that was forever ago! keep bloggin! :)