Wednesday, January 23, 2008

everyone needs to blog!


So, I was thinking that everyone needs to blog! I love reading Wendy and Mel's blogs...it's a great way to keep up on what's happening. I think it would be really fun if everyone in the family kept a blog with pictures. It's a great way to keep in touch and it's so easy! Especially when Wendy sets it up for me! I'm sure she would do the same for anybody who wishes to join the Bird Blogging world.



Last weekend we had Mike and Lynette Frank, with their two kids, Elaine and Travis at the cabin, along with Brian and Emily, Stuart, Sarah, and Mason, Emily's brother Craig, Alison, and three boys and Olivia. It was so much fun! I think the best part was when Sarah and Stuart went skiing at Tamarack! Yes, the first grandchildren have been skiing on our mountain! Look at how happy Stuart looks! He did so well!











Tamarack has a moving sidewalk called the magic carpet. You can ride it up to the top of the little beginner hill and then ski down. All of the kids need to try it! Maybe grandma can learn on this hill!

The kids also had fun making snow caves, snowmobiling with Grandpa, and just being together!

Thank you Olivia for coming! Elaine loved having a friend!



























2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, great job on your first post! I love the pictures of Stuart. He looks so happy as a skier!
Olivia says, "I miss Elaine!!"
Keep posting!

Brenna said...

Blog on!