that is AWESOME!!! I wish I could be there to share the beautiful view with you!
Nice view! My boys think that is AWESOME! They want to come climb on it.
I guess I'm confused. I didn't know you had a sewing room in Donnelly. Where the heck is that? All I have ever seen is scapbooking! haha!!Deena
WOW! that is some view...I tried to explain what it was to Jackson...I don't think he understands the concept of snow...he will figure it out when we get there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is AWESOME!!! I wish I could be there to share the beautiful view with you!
Nice view! My boys think that is AWESOME! They want to come climb on it.
I guess I'm confused. I didn't know you had a sewing room in Donnelly. Where the heck is that? All I have ever seen is scapbooking! haha!!
Deena
WOW! that is some view...I tried to explain what it was to Jackson...I don't think he understands the concept of snow...he will figure it out when we get there!
Post a Comment