Sunday, February 24, 2008

home again

What a fun time I had in Omaha..and now I am back in snow country at the cabin. You know how I love that! I feel so lucky that my children allow me to come and spend time with their families, espcially when there's a new baby involved! I can't tell you how much I loved "bonding" with little Jacob Larry. It truly was a highlight for me. I even enjoyed taking a turn in the night so Holly and Aaron could get some sleep. I miss those night time feedings! Holly's kids are growing up so fast! It was fun to be with them and can't wait until summer when they can come and see everybody! The cabin is turning out to be just what I wanted it to be...a place where we can gather and enjoy each other's company. I love that! One last picture from my trip. As you can tell Lucy loves her little brother. I think her smile says it all! Thanks Holly and Aaron for a great time with you and your family!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That picture looks JUST like pictures of Holly as a kid! What a sweet face!