Saturday, May 10, 2008

a great visit from Melanie to Seattle!


I loved having Melanie and Michelle come to Seattle to play!  We had a great time shopping, exploring, being girls at the spa, watching movies, and eating way too much!  Isn't that what makes a great vacation?  Thanks Mel for sharing part of your vacation time with me!


 
  

As you can see, we had a great time getting "pretty".  
And then to makes things even better, Amy and Whitney came for an overnight visit. Thanks to Whitney and Mel I bought the cutest summer purse, and Whitney FINALLY got to go birthday shopping. (only a month late)  I think it was worth the wait!  It was a busy and fun 10 days for me before heading back to the project and melting snow.  I loved it!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Some gals have all the luck.
Looks like it was fun!

Holly Ogden said...

Looks so fun! Glad you had a good visit.

JoJo said...

I hear the pool is almost done? Can't wait to see pictures.