Friday, May 9, 2008

happy mothers day!

Here is to all of the amazing women I know that are awesome mothers!  

Here is to Amy, Wendy, Holly, Brenna, and Emily...the mothers of our grandchildren.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you for being so caring, patient, kind, protective, and loving.  You continually amaze me with your insights and your ability to teach these beautiful children.  I love being their grandmother...and I love watching you be their mothers.  Happy Mother's Day to you all! 

There are other women I would like to also mention on this Mother's Day.  Of course, my own mother, who I love and miss, Grandma Bird, who has taught me so many things, and Great Grandma Bird, who was the only grandmother I have known.  I also have many friends who have been my heros, who have inspired me to be a better wife and mother.   I am grateful for all of these women in my life.

I hope you are all well and happy...and that you have a wonderful Mother's Day!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't think I knew that about Great Grandma Bird being the only grandmother you knew. You have probably told me that before, but it just never sunk in.
It was fun to talk to everyone last night. Hope you had a great mother's day!

Holly Ogden said...

Hey Mom. You are the greatest! Hope you had a great day yesterday. Thanks for all you do for me and so many others. You are amazing and I love you!