Thursday, October 23, 2008

I think Mel wants me to blog!

It has been such  long time since I have added anything to my blog!  I think Mel is trying to encourage me since she tagged me.  This one is a thinker.

8 favorite TV shows

24
Prison Break
Fox News
Turner Classic Movies
Western channel movies

and that's all I know about that.


8 favorite restaurants 

Arid Club
Columbia Tower
Olive Garden
California Pizza Kitchen
Chapala
Quiznos
Mr. Bird's Kitchen (rack of lamb)
Cold Stone

8 things on my wish list

to have my party house done
have it be 4th of July week again
all my children and grandchildren lived in Boise or Donnelly/McCall
my husband would retire in Donnelly
my hand would never go to sleep
my parents were still here.  
I could eat anything and never gain weight
I had a convertible  


8 things I look forward to

5 feet of snow in my yard
Mel coming to see me for both Thanksgiving and Christmas
sitting in the hot tub in the middle of a snow storm
seeing the Ogdens and Bird's (Jeff) in a week or so
going to the temple anytime!
taking my grandchildren birthday shopping
Friday nights because that's when Dad comes to spend the weekend
french toast on Sunday mornings
eating breakfast while studying my scriptures

8 things that happened today

I worked out ( upper body)
cleaned bathrooms
mopped all the wood floors
did laundry
talked to Mel and Amy on the phone
went to the post office
found a cow and calf in the yard
packed to go to Seattle


I tag:

Grace
Noah
Ethan (with Mom's help)
Ty (with Mom's help)
Brenna
Jeff

Thanks Mel for helping me get back to my blogging.  I will try and do better!









6 comments:

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

I learned so much about you, Janie! Way to blog...
I need to get your recipe for the cheese fondu. I think I have most of the ingredients you told me it had.

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Yeah!!!! You did it! I'm so glad you did. Thanks!

Holly Ogden said...

Wow! I was so excited to see you had posted again. The kids and I are counting the days until you get here! Only 5 to go.

JoJo said...

We've missed you in the blogging world. Welcome back. :)

Saving Grace Animal Club -- our blog said...

awesome! sorry this is Whitney and i forgot to sign out of another blog. he he!

Wendy said...

I will have to get the boys' responses soon. Hope you are having fun with Holly!