Olivia and I had a fabulous time birthday shopping. She wanted things to decorate her room and bed. How do you think we did?
great mirror, don't you think?
Liv is a great shopping partner. I can' wait to go with her again!
austin and I also went shopping and it was great. It was a totally different experience with him than with Liv, but one just as satisfying! After shopping and lunch, Amy put on an amazing party with 20 of Austin's closest friends.
As you can see, it was quite the group!
everyone was singing Happy Birthday so loud, Austin had to cover his ears!
I love being a grandma! It is so fun to take the kids birthday shopping. Having them one on one is a treat for me.
And now I am off to Omaha to visit Holly, Aaron, Noah, Grace, Lucy, and Jacob for a week. Then to Austin to spend a week with Jeff, Brenna, Jackson, and James.
Watch for my travel journal. I will let you know where I am and what we are doing!
3 comments:
Birthdays are so fun! Jackson is so excited for his birthday shopping trip. He tells everyone he is going birthday shopping with Grandma. I don't think he really knows what it is...but he is sure it will be great!
I love the pictures! I really love the stuff for Liv's room. Good job!
Yeah!!!!! You blogged something!! Keep on going!
Post a Comment